I haven't posted progress on the little "Russian Sunflower and stars" quilt lately but that doesn't mean I haven't been working on it.
After finishing piecing a sunflower I decided it wasn't right. So it was back to the drawing board (with handy graph paper.) This time I think it worked. Glad I went back and did a redo!
Now I am sewing lots and lots of hourglass blocks. These finish at 1-1/4 inches...can only do so many at a sitting. Also I have lots of these reverse applique circles to finish.
I hope to have the top assembled by next Monday. It is my next guild meeting. Need some sort of deadline to keep myself on track!
Meanwhile we are having an early spring here in the south...hard to believe there are blizzards elsewhere in the country. Dobby certainly looks guilty...and he should - at his feet is a butterfly he caught...