Not sure where the past week has gone...haven't gotten near as much sewing in as I thought I had (at least not much to show for all the time at the cutting board!)A big milestone...I've started squaring up the blocks for my RRCB! I may take them to bee with me on Thursday where there is a lot of space to lay them out and sew them together there.
My design wall is crowded with other projects and to fit the RRCB I would have to totally devote it to that one project...easier to lay it out on the floor of the church and sew like crazy for a few hours.
These are the four blocks I did for the civil war block of the week...the log cabin was the designated block but as I have to make a bed size quilt I'm adding in blocks each week. A friend gave me a fat quarter with the Lincoln image on it and I figured that would have to be in this quilt. I have another with Grant and Lee that may work into this quilt as well.
On the health front, the new MS meds landed me in the ER for most of yesterday. I'm beginning to think that going natural and foregoing so much of this "guess-meds" would be better....oh, well....