Monday, March 30, 2015

One step closer...

One step closer to having more space in the sewing room...the inspector showed up around noon.  And surprise - she was a quilter!
Goldie with my spider web quilt...
I think she spent as much time looking at the quilts I have hanging on the walls as she did the addition!
Even some of the prints on the wall are of quilts...this one is from a Welsh artist!

I am starting to really miss having my sewing machine accessible...I started cutting fabric today using the kitchen counter and a small rotary cutting mat.  Now that I have piles of strips and 6-1/2 inch squares I miss the machine even more!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, how fun that your inspector is a quilter. I'll bet she loved inspecting your place! : )

Tonya Ricucci said...

borrow a machine and start making a mess!!!! yay for being closer to the finish. i can't believe I'm still so far away from having a house and you got that addition pretty darn quick!

AnnieO said...

A quilting inspection, er, inspector--fun! Here's to getting everything wrapped up as quickly as possible.