Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Have to finish something!
Today I decided to sit at the sewing machine and sew for a bit.
All this folding, organizing and packing was just wearing me out!
Also I was afraid that if I pack up this leader and ender project from two years ago that it would never be sewn together! So after several hours I almost have a top!
Did go through some more boxes that leaves me shaking my head...
like this almost quilt top made from leftover/orphan blocks from my Baltimore Album quilt. I think I took that class in 1993! I think I'm going for a personal record with this....
Found boxes of 4-patches in reproduction fabric...
two patches in brights
and even the blocks from a Bonnie Hunter Mystery (this is only about 10 years old so not ready to finish yet!)