It was a hot and muggy weekend here in Georgia so it was a good weekend to stay inside the quilt studio and organize! I matched up some more finished tops with some backs.
This is the fabric I used to back my dancing 9-patch! There is even enough left over to make a storage bag for the quilt! When I find a fabric I like that is on sale I (a really good sale...this was only 3.50 a yard after sale and coupons!) I usually buy 6-8 yards and add it to the backing basket.
This camping fabric came out of the same basket and will back a quilt going to the Ronald McDonald house.
Not sure where this one with the pink batik backed quilt will end up!
I also got some blocks put together for a Quilt of Valor. Last September guild members brought patriotic blocks to the meeting. I've had them on the wall, in a box, and pinned together since January and just didn't run them through the machine...finally they are a quilt top!
Maybe today I'll dig through the basket and find a backing for this one....