Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Redwork Santa

With all the projects I have going on you would think the last thing I would want to do is start another one!

Well...you see I found this redwork santa that I hand-stitched at least 6 years ago in with the Christmas decorations.  I still had out some of the vintage blocks and bits that I used to make those Christmas pillows...I guess I still have pillows/cushions on the brain!

I think I'll try and make on of these up over the holidays.  I'm debating appliqueing the Santa block down on top of the ring or appliqueing the ring down on the santa?  Decisions....

First I have to decide which ring to use and select a background fabric....ah, playing in the fabric stacks...my favorite part of quilting!

4 comments:

Kucki68 said...

I love the middle one with the plaid!

Anonymous said...

Wow...beautiful!!I love the middle one with the plaid!

MB in MI said...

Lovely redwork! Likin' the plaid too :-)

cajunquilter said...

I like the middle one too!