Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I know I am soooo late on this...remember my computer was down for about a month. I was told/tagged to write 6 wierd things about myself...Anyway, here goes:
1. If I enter a store and it has a Scotty Dog on anything I will buy it. I have a room full of scotty dog "stuff." I however only have one real scotty - Macbeth. The room (and the dog) drives my husband a bit crazy.
2. I have watched the PBS series "I Claudius" every year for the past ten years...sometimes twice.
3. I'm a recovering adrenaline junkie...love fast cars, wild amusement park rides, and slightly crazy horses. I am fine with hights and ok in the water but am scared to death of hights (over 40 feet) and water.
4. I can spend hours in an office supply store looking at paper and pencils.
5. I love food...not just to eat it (though I do my share of that) but to talk about it, read about it, and anticipate it. If you ask me about a place I've visited I will always start with the food. When my DH and I were looking at places to retire that was one of my top 3 requirments only it wasn't one that the web site we were using reviewed...I was soooo dissapointed! (And yes I spend too much time watching the food network!)
6. In the two years since I was diagnose with MS I've temporarily lost my sight, my abilty to walk, my sense of taste and smell (medication related), and the ability to speak clearly...all of these came back eventually and didn't happen at the same time. If I had the option to lose one of them permanently and then not have problems with the other (a Sophie's Choice) I would choose to lose the use of my legs.
7. (becuase the last one was too serious....) I am terriable at following rules that don't make sense. Sometimes that spills into my ability to spell!
ps...the photo is of one of my "lost" quilt tops (read lost to mean tucked way in the back of my closet.) I was playing with stripes and didn't quite get it the way I wanted. I may just put some borders on it and give it to Linus.