Sunday, January 08, 2006

Scrappy Stars


I just organized my photos from our Quilt Show last October. Check one thing off my New Year's resolutions list!!!
Making the quilt above gave me a chance to cut into some fabrics that I loved but either only had a fat quarter of or loved to much to acually cut. The block is called floating star and for anyone with fear of point this is a great one! The fabircs include Moda, Fasset, Hoffman... you name it! It was of course quilted by Bonnie (believe it or not I did finish a few quilts BB...Before Bonnie.) Happy memories making this quilt!

4 comments:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Okay Busy Girl! It's time you decide to join Quilt Mavericks! Tonya and I won't take no for an answer! It's fun to pop in and see what you've posted.

I'm really excited about the trip this week....but at a standstill on what I really WANT to work on! I don't feel in the mood for kit cutting to have everything ready either...I might suprise some people with my non-productiveness this weekend!

Bonnie

Tonya Ricucci said...

Bonnie unproductive? Think I might have a stroke if I ever saw that.

What a gorgeous quilt. I love it, never got a chance to see it. Obviously AG - After Georgia - for me. Have you had it prominently displayed in the house?

Quilts And Pieces said...

WOW - I love this! I love the green and blue colors! They are a bit different than the normal blue's and green's we see together - I love them! Wooo Hooo more quilt fun!

The Calico Cat said...

Who is the pattern designer?