Saturday, October 29, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween



Thought I would share a few Halloween quilts from our show as I am frantically trying to finish a jacket and a Halloween top. Hopefully now that I have "said" it on my blog that will push me to actually doing it!

Since our show is every-other October we always have a good showing of Halloween quilts.

This orange log cabin really brightens up some fall decorating...and the "photo booth" piece is an original by Rachel...note the ribbon! She "free-pieced" this - don't ask me how!


Here is my hat (on the right) with my friend Paula's. Didn't or decorating/hanging committee do a nice job of grouping the quilts!

6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Wow... so many gorgeous Halloween-y things... Looks like a wonderful quilt show... gonna have to make plans for the next one...

Janet O. said...

Fun seasonal pieces--that photo booth hanging is so clever. Love it!

Betty Lou said...

Cute, cute Halloween quilts,such a shame we don't get to use them for very long but in no time we will pull out the Christmas quilts. Hope you get to wear your witch's hat on Halloween.

Sharon said...

What fun Halloween quilts! I think that photo booth one is really amazing! Thanks for sharing with us!

Purple Pam said...

Love that colorful long pumpkin quilt. Although, all the quilts are great.

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun! Rach's quilt is sooo incredible!