Saturday, October 15, 2011

Quilts for the Kaffe fans...

Several members of my guild are big fans of Kaffe Fasset fabrics. I know there are lots of fans out there so I thought I'd share a few quilts from the show with you...


This nine-patch by Maggie Hunter won first in Pieced Wallhanging professional.

Colors in this star quilt are really vibrant.
This heart quilt below was made by various members of the guild for Ille as a birthday gift. It won first in the group category.

The stripes in this quilts glow...this one was made by Judy Lockhart. It won second in the Professional Pieced Wallhanging group.

14 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Oh what lovely quilts... I particularly like that striped one!

regan said...

These are all gorgeous.....I love the stars quilt and the stripey quilt.....wow!

Janet O. said...

I'm with Regan--the Stars quilt and the Stripes quilt are the two that spoke to me!

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful quilts, such talented quilters.

Sandra Kaye said...

Yes!!! Love the Kaffe fabric. Thanks so much for showing them to us. It made my day :):) Hugs

sewkalico said...

Gosh! What a show!! Amazing.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

these have been fun to see! love the bright stars and the stripes... ;-)

Unknown said...

Oh yes!! Kaffe is the best and these quilts really deliver. Fabulous!

a Matula ikrek said...

AM-A-ZING!!!
That strong, vibrant colours...
Love that. Not just for fabrics, but for whole works.

Butterfly George said...

Hi,
Just catching up on some posts and loved the quilt show pics. Thanks! Was wondering about the recipe for the chocolate pound cake and frosting. My dh would think he died and went to heaven if I made one. Do you share? Great blog too.
Georgeann

Dawn said...

Beautiful quilts! Glad I'm not a judge I could never pick...but you know the inside scoop being a scribe...
Those are some big wall quilts?
Each a work of art, glad you shared.

cityquilter grace said...

ooohh, delish eye candy and love those kaffe fassett fabric quilts! i could overdose on those very easy!

Merilyn said...

Wow! they ARE gorgeous!!! Love the stripey one!! Thanks for sharing, they give a good idea of how to use large prints!!!

Unknown said...

Ditto!