Friday, September 25, 2009

too many th do's


I have been remiss in posting lately. My list of to-do's (estimate on windows, maintenance on car, fix the slow computer, get the house ready for Dh's poker party, and more binding and sleeves for the quilt show.) Anyway, it all kept me away from posting for a bit.

I am happy to say I finished the last quilt that I promised for the show. Which is good since I just got back from the doctor's who diagnosed me with...you got it the flu. All the cleaning and organizing I did this week is for nothing - poker canceled at our house due to illness!

So I guess it is back to the sofa and yet another episode of I Claudius, Sherlock Holmes or Harry Potter.....

8 comments:

Purple Pam said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. The good this about this is that you were able to accomplish much before you became ill. Get well quick!

Donna said...

nicer to be sick in a tidy place -- but not nice to be sick.... hope the chicken noodle soup, rest and mindless TV all help

*karendianne. said...

A big hello to you and a huge smile there for Brownie! You knew you'd catch me with that one for sure. :)

Gosh, I'm bummed you're down with the flu. All that work just to be sick with the "to do" list checked and the house squared away. Hmmm... well, that does make for a resty atmosphere. I applaud your options on the TV!

KimP said...

Hope you feel better! Love the kitty photo!

sewkalico said...

Please get well soon!

CarlaHR said...

What a shame to be ill - hope that it doesn't last too long and that you'll soon have the energy for some creative sewing before the housework starts again.
It seems to me that a lot of people are coming down with bad colds or the flu, this despite all the precautions we are taking to avoid the dreaded H1N1.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Get well soon...(((hugs)))

sewprimitive karen said...

Darling kitty! So sorry that you are sick, it is awful having the flu when it is still so hot outside; hope you get well quickly.