Thursday, July 12, 2007

Medieval Festival

The weather here has been nice the past few days so I haven't spent much time on the computer.



Last weekend we went to the Medieval Festival in Tewksbury. It was really fun. I thought this little boy in costume was too cute. My DH got a new walking stick so he was happy.


I did spend some time sewing this weekend. I put together a baby quilt (to be shown later) and a table runner as a sample for out all day sewing event later this month. The fabric was from my stash (I even had enough to kit up another!) I'm going to make a potholder and a tea cozy to go with it.
Sorry so short. Mac is bouncing against my leg begging for a walk (his buddy dogs just past the house....)

6 comments:

Quilting Pirate said...

I love medieval faires! I attend ours faithfully in the fall in costume (aka garb). The little boy is just adorable!

I love your table runner! I made one like that recently, need to finish my binding though.

Finn said...

Good to hear you are still sewing. If you get a chance check out the great quilts we are posting over at Riding the Orphan Train, http://orphantrainsfromfinn.blogspot.com/
I've got yours there in the 4th or 5th posting. Hugs, Finn

Unknown said...

Oh we went to that with a friend who's a medaieval history buff two years ago - in fact it was while we there that we received the phone call making the offer on our old house enabling us to move here - it was excellent as I recall

Darcie said...

What an adorable little face!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Ohhh, I love that table runner! The block and the colors! Hmmm, I bet I have some fabric to make one of those!

Shelina said...

That is a pretty table runner. It is going to look great with accessories.