Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Frenzied Stitching...


I pulled out my Halloween UFO from last year.  The pattern is 1904 by Blackbird designs.  I did switch up some of the blocks, added some yellow, gold and a bit more green and am changing the border but it is close to the original.

When I took out the blocks I was surprised how far I had gotten...I should be able to finish it by Halloween...at least if I can stop Brownie from block surfing... and if I could stop playing with other projects

like this one that was hidden in the same box as the Halloween one....

or from playing with the Ribbon Candy quilt that is still scattered around the cutting table...

10 comments:

Janet O. said...

Too many options!! : ) But they are all very fun projects. That ribbon candy is a favorite of mine, but it would probably feel really good to get the Halloween UFO done for the holiday!

cajunquilter said...

I have two cats that like to "help" with the quilting too lol.

Karen said...

The 1904 quilt is close to be done and oh so good. I have thought about doing the quilt but not gotten any further than thinking. I will enjoy seeing yours.

Nifty Quilts said...

Fun projects, all! I'm partial to the spider web. Looks great!

Teresa Rawson said...

Block-surfing...that is hilarious! I LOVE your UFO's! Why is it we love OTHER PEOPLE's UFO's, but not our own?!? Your quilting Halloween party looks like fun!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Me and My Stitches said...

I love your 1904 quilt - wish that one was on my design wall! Glad your helper is keeping you in line!

cityquilter grace said...

very niiiiiice! love them all!

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheee~ work on the halloween! Brownie is such a screwball and so much fun.

Janet said...

I love the Halloween quilt. You've used such great shirtings\backgrounds. What a great pattern. The spiderweb looks wonderful too. So many choices... :0)

McIrish Annie said...

I like this Halloween project. not too halloweeny, looks fallish too.(both real words)LOL.

carry on!